- XXII Congresso dell’Unione Matematica Italiana (XXII Congress of the Italian Mathematical Union), Università di Pisa (Italy), 4-9 September 2023.
- Discrete Random Structures, Będlewo (Poland), 15-21 October 2023.
- Algorithmic and Enumerative Combinatorics. TU Wien (Austria), 4-8 July 2022.
- Random Matrices and Beyond – A conference in celebration of Kurt Johansson’s 60th birthday. KTH Stockholm (Sweden), 6-10 June 2022.
- Workshop on Enumerative Combinatorics. University College Dublin (online), 10 March 2021.
- Bernoulli-IMS One World Symposium 2020. Online, 24-28 August 2020.
- CMI-HIMR Integrable Probability Online Summer School. Online, 27-31 July 2020.
- Representation Theory, Probability, and Symmetric Functions. MIT (USA), 22-24 August 2019.
- Advances in Last Passage Percolation. University of Sussex (UK), 24-27 June 2019.
- Second Italian Meeting on Probability and Mathematical Statistics. Salerno (Italy), 17-20 June 2019.
Virginia Integrable Probability Summer School 2019. University of Virginia (USA), 27 May – 8 June 2019.
- Integrability and Randomness in Mathematical Physics and Geometry. CIRM Marseille (France), 8-12 April 2019.
- Markovianity and Symmetry. University College Cork (Ireland), 10 September 2018.
- Randomness and Symmetry. University College Dublin (Ireland), 18-22 June 2018.
- Universality in Probability Theory and Statistical Mechanics. Ischia (Italy), 11-15 June 2018.
- 2018 UK Easter Probability meeting. University of Sheffield (UK), 9-13 April 2018.
- Discrete Models and KPZ Universality. Durham University (UK), 18 October 2017.
- Qualitative Methods in KPZ Universality. CIRM Marseille (France), 24-28 April 2017.
- 46th Probability Summer School. Saint Flour (France), 03-15 July 2016.
- Probabilistic models – from discrete to continuous. University of Warwick (UK), 29/03 – 02/04 2016.
- Developments in Modern Probability. LMS-CMI Research School. University of Oxford (UK), 6-10 July 2015.
- Random Polymers and Algebraic Combinatorics. University of Oxford (UK), 25-29 May 2015.